Friday, September 18, 2009

A little intro

My name is Brent Dornfeld and I’ve been attending WSU for 5 years now, majoring in Spanish and Broadcasting. This summer I took an opportunity and studied abroad in South America for two months. We traveled through four countries and one of the highlights of my trip was traveling through Machu Picchu in June.

In school I’ve started another semester of the Broadcasting major and am taking the last two courses required for my Spanish major. I’m really excited that WSU has upgraded their video equipment and studio this year. Social media has been a phenomenon I’ve been caught up for a while in the web. I used to sell things on Ebay when I was in middle school from things I downloaded from Napster. I think its pretty cool to say that I was using Napster right when it came out and can also remember the first I got a letter from the RIAA in the mail asking questions about Million Dollar Baby… must have been a mix up haha…


Other than that I’m excited to see how the year shapes up, a lot of things have changed in my life within the last few months. Hopefully this blog can be a tool to highlight what I do in my daily life and what I’m passionate about. There are tons of things I do on the daily basis that I’d be thrilled if someone else was interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment