Friday, August 28, 2009

The first etchings



This is the first post of my newly created blog and I hope there are many more to follow as the semester continues. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be gearing this blog towards, although something to do with technology is for sure to come.

I'd really like to share one of my favorite songs, I've spent more time with this album in the past week than I'd care to admit...  not bad in 7 days right?

Anyways check out this music video if you happen to have some free time I think its gorgeous. 

 Another place to check out additional thoughts and happening in my life can be found here at...



For now this is all its a rather gloomy friday afternoon and my classes are finished for the day and I don't have to work. 
Until later, Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment